Saturday, January 26, 2008

25th Jan passing through....

It's my birthday. I have a nice, special and sweet birthday this year.
I receive many birthday wishes from friends. Still can't believe that wEi remember my birthday.
As usual, I went to school this morning. Was greet good morning by one of my classmate, Marcus (Hope I didn't spell it wrongly), I was kinda surprise cause we never speak to each other before. When Shi Ying and Carine came into the class, first thing they did was sang me a birthday song, so happy
to hear that. Then Jaslyne came and she hand me a present, the first birthday present I received on my birthday.

A beautiful birthday card and a nice present wrapped in a gold wrapper(thanks Jaslyne!!)

That's the present, isn't it cute?

At night, Shi Ying and Caren throw me a surprise party at the basketball field. At first I thought that I would get my birthday celebrated like a guy called Lyk one. Fortunately, I didn't get to have that *phew*. They bought me a birthday cake, lychee flavour one. We all sat at the center of the basketball field and they both started to prepared the cake.


=Preparing = That's my cake!

After that, I make a wish and blown the candles. I think that I ate some of the wax of the candles. It was so YUCKS!!!!! Caren also ate the wax but she don't even know, Shi Ying get to taste it too, fair enough! hahaha.... When we were almost done with the cake, here comes Kevin and him cute little hamsters. We played with his hamsters or maybe I should say that we tortured/abused his hamsters.

He looks as if he is going to burst into tears within any seconds.

After playing with the hamster, keeping all those rubbishes, we went to Shi Ying's house for a chat. Chatting for hours, Shi Ying and I walked Caren home in the rain. Took many photos on our way. I walked home afterwards with Shi Ying. Shi Ying took 3 umbrellas home....pity her... HAHA!
Well thanks to them, I have an amazing birthday celebration. Love you all.

No comments: