Monday, January 21, 2008

What a long day...

Today is the first time doing presentation (for Economic class) in college. As usual, I shivered and my voice trembled as well. The file for presentation was wrong because I have two different copies for the presentation use, so I didn't get to elaborate much on the points given. Well, even I get to elaborate much, I also won't be doing well. The presentation ends with Shaggy taking about the effects of transition. I don't really know what's he talking about because the assent was just too weird. Hope that Lucy will not give us low marks for the presentation.
After Economic, was the Accounting class. We all (the whole class) do the classification together. Every one get a chance to answer a question. When it came to me and the guy who is sitting next to me, I get nervous, afraid that I can't get to answer the question given. Well we get to choose
who will be answering the question first. The question was out and the guy don't know the answer and then he say," You answer" and I have HEY-YOU-CAN'T-DO-THAT-TO-ME look on my face. The other classmates laugh when they heard his words. Luckily the answers suddenly came across my mine and I told that guy. After that, the teacher asked me to repeat the answers, easy job though. After repeating the answer, he thanks me for the answers. WOW! I'm a savior.
That's the answers!

Have extra class for Accounting after lunch. Things become more clearly now, need to do many many journal, ledger and closing entries now, so that I become more and more better in accounting.
That's all for today, still have ESL essay to complete!

No comments: