Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fooling around

Attending Psychology class first thing in this morning. I do really know how to fish well in class (hahahaha...), and well I did fish a little in the Psychology class today. Some of the students are cracking jokes with the lecturer and I'm fooling around with friends and my camera phone.

I put my bottle into Joon's jacket hat and took a picture. At first the picture I took can't be seen clearly because the room is quite dark because the lecturer was using the projector to show us some slide. After that, I decide to use flash to take a
clearer photo of it and I regret after that. Joon scold me said that I'm crazy, well I admit that.
"Miss Lucy, sorry for not paying attention in your class, I promise I'll pay more attention next time. And I'll try not to fish in class any more ^-^. "

m(-_-)m
-Sorry-


And now is the second last class --- Math Studies. All of us are sitting near to the door, un
der the air-con. Now is 12.54 pm, the class haven't started yet, so what they do is chit-chatting, I'm listening to the music and their speaking, not much talking for me. And now I noticed one thing, Shi Ying aka Saix is really sai. Things inside her bag are a total mess, including the things around her --- her textbooks.


Saix's stuff --- in total mess, she can't even find her phone.

That's the condition of her textbooks.

2 comments:

SY said...

wasai.. my things.. hehehe..

HuiHong L. said...

now that u know your stuff is very very de 'luan' leh... haha