Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thirsty?

Was attending the accounting class yesterday afternoon at 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm. I hate air-conditioner because I don't really like to be in rooms which is cold (I prefer ceiling fan), but all the classrooms have air-conditioner. Well since I can't do anything with it, I decided to sit under the air-con so that I won't feel cold. I settled myself down in the seat and started to finish my work. After a few minutes, there's a guy came and sit beside me, it didn't bother me much. More minutes later, the air-con started to drip water and I had the WHAT-THE-HELL!! look on my face. I can't switch place since the guy already sat at the seat beside me and the girl in front placed lots of stuff in the seat beside her, further more, there's no more places in the classroom.

See the left bottom corner there, there's water dripping from the air-con as I mentioned above and did you see her stuff? those books just filled all the spaces around her. Since the water dripping from the air-con happened to fell at the main place, I can only do my things on my laps. OH! Just hate that!!! The water kept on dripping until the class was over and it wasted two sheets of my tissue paper[Please don't use that much tissue paper, save the trees!] *curse it!*. ~_~''

No comments: