Thursday, January 17, 2008

He just left me....

Today's is 17th Jan 2008. He just left me.
After I came back home from college, I dashed straight to the computer to complete my economic assignment. Suddenly I remembered the lemon-flavour jelly that my sister made yesterday night, then I went to the small fridge to get the jelly for a taste. I ate the jelly and have my assignment done at the same time. The jelly tasted good. After a while, mom came home. She told me that there's some coconut juice in the big fridge and asked me to get myself some and I did. After I get the coconut juice, I sat on the sofa which is next to my two small fish tanks. The forgetful me realised that I haven't feed my tw
o cute little fighting fish yet and so I get some fish flakes and fed them.
And I saw him DEAD. He has died in his tank, lying behind the rock, not mov
ing. I had poked the tank wondering that if he is just resting at the corner, but I didn't get any responses from him. The cause of dead is unknown. My little buddy just left me and the other buddy.

My little buddy---When he was still swimming lively in his tank.

He just left me like that---How cruel is that...

I have him buried under the tree in the yard in front of my house. I also have him buried in my heart. I will never forget him. Hope him gone in peace. OH MAN I LOVE MY FISH!!!