Saturday, January 12, 2008

Guitar guitar Guitar

Well, today is Saturday, my second guitar lesson at CAT. My sis and I have start practicing for few days after our first guitar lesson(last Saturday). I seems to be doing well with the current Kapok guitar, which is made in China, but with the guitar at CAT, I just can't make a sound after trying to play the chords Tan Tan taught us. Hate to admit it but my fingers just not 'strong' enough to press the strings and make sound which sounds correct. My fingers are in pain and I didn't improve even a bit *knock head at wall*. Maybe I'll go to buy a hand gripper to train my fingers so that they will become stronger and stronger and stronger!!!


My left hand


My right hand

That's the sacrifices I made in order to learn guitar--- my nails and my soft fingers(turning to dead skin soon).


No comments: